Buckley Education is like no other educational consulting organization. Each member of our team has worked in the school system and as such, understands the intricacies and inner workings of school setting. This is important and essential for prospective clients to understand for a multitude of reasons. A few are listed below:
- Professional School Counselors, as defined by the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) are our colleagues and we equally understand the complexities and intricacies of counseling students
- We understand the importance of course selection and the relevance of a student's course selection as reflected by their intellectual curiosity.
- Our partners in education are the school and college admission teams, the policy makers upholding the standards of admission criteria and the overarching practitioners guiding the ethics of the admission process.
- Masters of Arts, Masters of Science and Masters of Education in Counseling-emphasis in educational systems & mental health
- Masters in Public Administration-emphasis in Educational Administration
- Educational Administrative Services Credential-Tier I
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential-the credential mandated by the State of CA to counsel students in a school setting
- American Institute of Certified Educational Planners
- College Counseling Certificate - UCLA
- Independent Educational Consultants Association-Associate & Professional Member Status
- Higher Educational Consultants Association
- National and Western Association of College Admission Counseling
- American School Counselor Association
- California School Counselor Association
- American Counseling Association